The CA Math & Science Challenge! is a nonprofit dedicated to providing curriculum, teacher training, & ongoing professional development for K-8 Schools in underserved communities who wish to create Early Learning Advantage™ robotics-based sTEm programs.
Let’s Get Our Kids in the Game!
Support our new Initiative for 2020: STEM Stars Are Readers!
Support the Math & Science CHALLENGE!
An “Early Learning Advantage” Program designed to create Math & Science Superstars
The Math & Science CHALLENGE!
A Science and Information Technology Program modeled on the US Olympic Development Program.
- Step 1: Get young children playing the “game” of math and science;
- Step 2: Build a growth-mindset using Pass-Try Again Challenges and coaching: We can do this, we can solve this problem—if we just work at it!
- Step 3: Create a sustainable STEM culture w/ Math & Science Challenge Tournaments and teacher support networks
Early Learning Advantage
The CA Math & Science Challenge STEM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM begins at age 5 with a K-3 robot-based* Introduction to Programming, Problem-solving, and Applied Mathematics. Children don’t know they are doing STEM, they fall in love with their robot, learn its language, and teach it to climb the Project Challenge-Tree.
It’s not about the robots! The Robots change as the children get older and technology changes. The key to success is time in an Active Learning Zone™
- Choosing a robot for your Early Learning Math & Science Program:
21st Century Mind Tools.
- Tutorial- How to Create a STEM Active Learning Zone™:
Using Project Challenge-Trees.
- Learn more about:
Getting Training for Your School!
California Math & Science Challenge is a Non-Profit Benefit Corporation (501c3)