The CA Math & Science Challenge! is a nonprofit dedicated to providing curriculum, teacher training, and ongoing professional development for K-8 Schools in underserved communities who wish to create Early Learning Advantage robotics-based STEM programs.
- $75 funds entry fees for one school to a Math & Science Challenge-Event or Tournament
- $100 funds one Pro-bot® Robot for a CA Math & Science Challenge K-2 Team
- $150 funds 1/3 of a Robot-Sensor Kit for a CA Math & Science Challenge Jr. BotBall 3-8 Team
- $500 will pay for two Used PCs/Laptops for Programming & Design Apps
- $1000 will help fund a two-day Teacher/School Cluster Training.
- A Monthly Donation of any amount will be greatly appreciated and will help support CA Math & Science Challenge! as we design Curriculum & Teacher Training Programs.
“California Math & Science Challenge” is a Non-Profit Benefit Corporation (501c3)
Questions about a scheduling Teacher Training Workshops
or funding a Robotics Team? • Contact us!