CA Math & Science Challenge! • K-6 STEM Sequence
If we want American math & science “athletes” to be stay competitive, we need to get every American child playing the game at a young age —giving them a lifelong Early Learning Advantage • “A good beginning ever ends… “
A Science and Information Technology Program modeled on the US Olympic Development Program.
Three steps to developing world-class math and science “athletes”:
- Step 1: Get young children playing the “Game” of Math & Science–at a young age;
- Step 2: Identify those with a true love for that game;
- Step 3: Get them World-class Coaching in a Special Math & Science Learning Environment, an Active Learning Zone™.
• sTEm = science Technology Engineering mathematics
• I.T. = Information Technology